Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bumped into Matusow today at the Rio

So I'm leaving the Rio today, hopping a cab to the Ventetian, when I see a guy I think could be Matusow walking with a small group of people. I'm walking faster than they are and quickly overtake them, not wanting to be a gawker I decide that I won't look back to make sure until I get outside, but before I even get there this guy starts swearing up a storm. I'm now sure that it is him.

We get outisde and he wraps up his conversation with his posse and starts to walk off on his own. I see this as my chance so I say, "Hey Mike." He looks a little confused as to why I'm talking to him, but he obliges. The rest of the conversation went something like this:

MM: ....hey
B: How did you do in the HORSE event today?
MM: Busted in 16th(16 pay)
B: Oh wow, weren't you like second in chips yesterday?
MM: I just couldn't fuckin win a hand today man.
B: Yeah I guess it's tough to take down a tournament when you get cold decked like that.
MM: You're fucking telling me, god damn cocksucking motherfuckers just kept bleeding me down. Fucking nothing I could do. I'm so pissed right now.

And he continued to mutter something about cocksuckin motherfuckers as he walked off into the parking lot and I got into my cab.

No comments: