Friday, July 6, 2007

Dear Stripper (Dancer)

You told me that the money didn't matter to you.
I believed you.
You told me that I was a special guy and that my money that I had was special.
You said that it would only be $260 plus tip.
I asked a second time and you said it would be $290.
I was ok with that.
You told me that I needed to go to an ATM. I agreed.
I threw $100 on the ground and told your skank ass to pick it up.
At this point I was getting even with you.
You stole $500 from me, Right from under my eyes.
My own drunken, sullen, glazed over, ripped up, eyes.
Your scar on your right nipple, I don't care, I payed you anyway.
But why did you send me to the ATM?
Are you so greedy that the $500 you found in my back pocket was not sufficient for your three kids?
I thought we had something special.
I guess I was wrong.
Still.
We had some memories.
I told some guy at the ATM he was a newb.
He was like, "Do we have a problem?"
I was like "Lol, you do, lol." Because you were getting money out of the ATM lol.
End of the story.
So stupid fucking *dancer*. Enjoy my money. I hope you die.

No comments: