Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Stunning Realization

So I sit down at the Rio 2/5 unlimited bet game for some serious texas hold'em no limit action bet action. I glance around my table and immediately begin sizing up my fearsome opponents. I shift my eyes in a counter-clockwise manner because I'm a baller and don't use clocks. Among the sunglasses, hair gel, clever chip protectors, Jack Nine Suited hats, pocket aces/Las Vegas tattoos, I notice a diamond in the rough, a beauty among beasts, an amazing creature. At about seat 4 this anomaly (given the current meta game) my eyes come to a screeching halt. There is this 30 something bombshell, staring back at me. She's basically the most beautiful thing at the table, and in my head, the most beautiful thing in the world.

Obviously she was sitting across the table, so any of my pathetic attempts at her would seem infinitely more pathetic from across the table. I immediately conceded all of her attention to some guy with Las Vegas and hundred dollar (doLlA) bills tattooed on his left arm. My mind began to drift with all the magic the two of us could have that night if she would just give me the chance. Alas, I fear that night will never bear fruition as I'm sitting here typing this at 7:05am.

It was at this point in time I reached my Stunning Realization:

Women are to me as the "pop drop and lock move" is to a brother in the club at 2am.

It's like looking at a flop and knowing if it hit your hand or not. Only with girls it's like I usually always hit the nuts, unless they're some sort of beast that belongs at the zoo or something.

I'm not sure what all of this means, but I can safely assume that if women were as accessible to me as they I wish they were in my head, my dick would probably shred to pieces.

LOVE MUCH ALWAYS

No comments: