Thursday, July 19, 2007

Farewell vegas

We all said goodbye to Devin tonight and Rob, Travis and myself accompanied him to a nice sushi dinner at Caesars palace at a fantastic sushi joint, shared a bottle of champagne and dropped him at the airport. We also had this awesomely georgeous blonde girl at the table across from ours, which made for a nice dinner view.

Tommorow I pack up and head back home to Maryland...life probably won't be as exciting there but it'll be nice to relax and see friends and family before we head to Europe for a wedding/family trip. Thanks for reading the blog (though I never really posted in it), and hope everyones doing well out there. Goodbye Vegas, you shall be missed until next time.


-Alex

2 comments:

DevinLake said...

Took me for a nice sushi dinner? I drove and paid for my own meal. It should read accompanied Devin for...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.