Thursday, July 12, 2007

GKA coming, WSOP bustout

Two updates. The first is happy, the second is sad.
Dave Bach ("Green Kool Aid") is arriving tomorrow morning at 930 in the morning. I hope I can wake up (as can AMT) so we'll be there. Otherwise, he'll be stuck in McCarran Airport for a while!
I busted yesterday night, very late day 2b. There were roughly 1,000 players left (900 something) so I was 300ish away from the money. I'm not going to share any beats, only that I lost all 4 of my all in pots. (Well, I went 1-4, the win being AA>AQ in the middle of day 1!) I lost both big coinflips, and sadly, those coinflips could've been used to at the minimum make the money. I really, really could've used a win.
So, we're heading to the strip tonight, I'm probably going to play 2-5 nl just to book a win or whatnot.
*I think when GKA comes the plan is to go to the Vegas NBA summer league.

No comments: